THE JOB SUMMARY
The ideal candidate wants to print amazing Things and is responsible, reliable, and pays close attention to detail. Using large format printers, lasers, direct to garment printers and more Must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in any of the mentioned areas.
We are not your everyday printer, with national clients, huge facility, and fun enviorment.
We are a full service, promo product printer, graphic design firm and warehouse/fulfillment center; We tackle every project with unbridled enthusiasm, promising that in the end we always make the Best Shirts & Swag Ever. We are a new type of company in every way.
· very flexible
· Operate printing equipment with attention to detail and quality of print, accuracy.
· Read and complete work orders accurately.
· Identify and troubleshoot common printing problems.
· Clean equipment
· Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times.
· Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Regularly lift and /or move up to 50-70 lbs at times.
· Regularly stand or sit for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms.
· Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors.
· Ability to read, write and comprehend complex written or oral instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
· Ability to quickly perform common mathematical skills
· Paid time off program
· Great opportunities for career progression within an innovative, successful company
· Energetic, fun and comfortable work environment
Depending on experience, attitude and schedule required.INQUIRE